recipe: pulled pork stuffs
7 months ago
GPG Key ID:
3 changed files
Download Patch File
Download Diff File
@ -0,0 +1,27 @@
title: "Coleslaw Dressing"
tags: dressing, coleslaw, sidedish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise/dressing
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon celery seeds
pepper to taste
- 3 cups green cabbage
- 2 cups purple cabbage
- 1 cup carrot
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss with cabbage
carrots. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving to
allow flavors to blend.
@ -0,0 +1,24 @@
title: "Pulled pork sandwiches"
tags: pulled-pork, sandwich
- 450g pulled pork
- 4 hamburger buns
- Dijon mustard 1/4 tasse
- Jalapeno havarti (8 tranches)
- Coleslaw (1 1/2 cup)
- It's a sandwich... figure it out.
From that "15mins dinners" book we have
@ -0,0 +1,41 @@
title: "Slow Cooker Texas Pulled Pork"
tags: pulled-pork, slow-cooker
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 (4 pound) pork shoulder roast
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 extra large onion, chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried thyme
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- 2 tablespoons butter, or as needed
- Pour the vegetable oil into the bottom of a slow cooker. Place the pork roast
into the slow cooker; pour in the barbecue sauce, apple cider vinegar, and
chicken broth. Stir in the brown sugar, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce,
chili powder, onion, garlic, and thyme. Cover and cook on High until the
roast shreds easily with a fork, 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove the roast from the slow cooker, and shred the meat using two forks.
Return the shredded pork to the slow cooker, and stir the meat into the
- Spread the inside of both halves of hamburger buns with butter. Toast the
buns, butter side down, in a skillet over medium heat until golden brown.
Spoon pork into the toasted buns.